Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A low calorie taste sensation from Weight Watcher's magazine.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ripe plums (quartered and pitted)
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Place plums and onion in a food processor; pulse 10 times, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add cilantro and remaining ingredients; pulse five times or until mixture is chopped, taking care not to over-process or salsa will become mushy.