1 hr 20 mins
This is from Woman's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 medium ripe plums (red or black or a combination, pitted and cut in 1/2-inch wedges)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick foil, foil extending about 2 inches above pan on 2 sides.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder, spice and salt in a small bowl.
- 4Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer on high speed until smooth.
- 5On medium speed, beat in eggs and vanilla just until combined.
- 6On low speed, beat in flour mixture and milk just to blend.
- 7Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- 8Arrange plums, evenly spaced in diagonal rows, on top.
- 9Scatter with raspberries.
- 10For streusal, rub ingredients together with fingertips until moistened and clumpy.
- 11Scatter between fruit on areas of exposed batter.
- 12Bake 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and buckle pulls away slightly from sides of pan.
- 13Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 14Lift foil by ends onto work surface.
- 15Using 2 large spatulas, lift cake from foil onto a serving plate.
- 16Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- 17Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum-Raspberry Buckle
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.8
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g