Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another delicious fruity pudding
- Place the sugar and 2/3 cup water in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the plums and simmer for 3-8 minutes, until tender but still holding their shape.
- Divide the plums and syrup in half and leave to cool. Puree half.
- Drain the remaining plums and place at the bottom of a serving dish.
- Fold the whipped cream into the puree.
- Beat the egg white and fold into the cream. Pour over chopped pistachio nuts and serve.