Recipe by Rita~
Thanks to the Ball Blue Book of preserving.
Top Review by Boomette
I made the recipe for 1 pint cause I had 3-4 black plums to use. It gave me a small amount but that's great since I'm the only one to use jam. It's so yummy. It was my first time tasting plum preserves. Thanks Rita :) Made for I Recommend tag game
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Cook rapidly almost to gelling point.
- As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Ladle into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust two-piece lid caps.
- Process 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.