1/5 Photos of Plum Preserves
Thanks to the Ball Blue Book of preserving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 3Cook rapidly almost to gelling point.
- 4As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- 5Ladle into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 6Adjust two-piece lid caps.
- 7Process 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (1862 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 160.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g