Recipe by Judikins
Summer grilling can't get better than this.
Top Review by Aunty Dotty
Gave this recipe to my workmates to use at a barbie I couldn't make it to. By all accounts it was a huge hit! Really sticky and delicious - apparently they also used it for a marinade for a double flavour hit. Thanks Judikins!
- 1⁄4 cup plum preserves
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (I use lite)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 center-cut pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix plum preserves, garlic, soy sauce and salt.
- Microwave on high 1 minute or until preserves melt.
- Brush 1 side of each pork chop with plum sauce.
- On a pre-heated grill place pork chops sauce side down and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Brush top side of chops with plum sauce, turn chops over and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove pork chops from grill to serving dish.
- Reheat remaining plum sauce and pour over pork chops.
- (This can also be cooked in a pre-heated large non-stick skillet.).
- Serve pork chops on top a bed of Risotto.
- A baby spinach salad is a great addition.