1/1 Photo of Plum Kissed Pear Jam
I got this out of Quick Cooking magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a kettle, combine pears and plums.
- 2Stir in pectin.
- 3Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil.
- 5Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- 7Pour into jars or freezer containers and cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- 8Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours.
- 9Refrigerate or freeze.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Kissed Pear Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1798 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 193.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g