1/3 Photos of Plum Jam With Lime and Ginger
1 hr 15 mins
Plum jam with a zesty kick from the juice and zest of limes and fresh and dried ginger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Boil rapidly to almost the jelling point.
- 3This will be where you are stirring as it is still boiling for 15 minutes.
- 4As it thickens make sure to stir so not to burn.
- 5Ladle into sterilized jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 6Process 15 minutes in a boiling water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Jam With Lime and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (2758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 145.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of