Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I'm always looking for new ways to serve pork. This is a goodie. From a Better Homes and Garden cookbook called 'Mexican and More'.
- 1 cup red plum jam
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons chpped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place pork, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan., Season with salt andpepper. Bake 1 hour.
- In small saucepan, combine jam, wine or apple juice, rosemary, brown sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until lightly thickened. (about 5-8 minutes total, but watch so it doesn't burn). Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Spoon 1/4 cup sauce over pork. Continue baking, basting occasionally, until temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Serve pork slices with plum sauce.