Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 185 ml plum sauce (Ayam brand)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 8 about 1kg skinless chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon coarsely grated fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 230°C Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the plum and soy sauces in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Arrange the chicken, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with ginger. Bake on the top shelf of preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Made & reviewed for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #26. This was wonderful! It smelled just heavenly when it was baking. I don't generally use chicken legs, but always have boneless skinless chicken thighs, which is what I used. Very easy and most definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting this Sonya!
Very tasty! Made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts (personal preference). After baking, topped with sesame seeds and minced green onion. Very attractive. Served with rice and spooned some of the pan juices over, so good. I will be making this one again.