Recipe by Sonya01
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made & reviewed for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #26. This was wonderful! It smelled just heavenly when it was baking. I don't generally use chicken legs, but always have boneless skinless chicken thighs, which is what I used. Very easy and most definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting this Sonya!
- 185 ml plum sauce (Ayam brand)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 8 about 1kg skinless chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon coarsely grated fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 230°C Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the plum and soy sauces in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Arrange the chicken, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with ginger. Bake on the top shelf of preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.