Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Plum Galette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) box pie crust mix
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄4 lbs plums
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine piecrust mix, the 3 tbsp brown sugar and 1/3 cup pecans in medium-size bowl.
- Stir in amount of water recommended on the crust box for making double-crust pie; continue stirring until dough forms.
- On lightly floured surface, roll dough out to 13-inch circle.
- Transfer to large ungreased baking sheet.
- Halve and pit the plums; cut each half into 4 skices.
- Toss slices in bowl with remaining 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, remaining 1/3 cup pecans and the flour.
- Mound in center of pastry circle, topping with any sugar mixtire left in bowl.
- Fold border up over filling, working around circle.
- Bake in 375 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes or until the filling is hot and the crust is golden.
- Cool galette on baking sheet on wire rack.
- Serve slightly warm.