kyle martin's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine piecrust mix, the 3 tbsp brown sugar and 1/3 cup pecans in medium-size bowl.
- 3Stir in amount of water recommended on the crust box for making double-crust pie; continue stirring until dough forms.
- 4On lightly floured surface, roll dough out to 13-inch circle.
- 5Transfer to large ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Halve and pit the plums; cut each half into 4 skices.
- 7Toss slices in bowl with remaining 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, remaining 1/3 cup pecans and the flour.
- 8Mound in center of pastry circle, topping with any sugar mixtire left in bowl.
- 9Fold border up over filling, working around circle.
- 10Bake in 375 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes or until the filling is hot and the crust is golden.
- 11Cool galette on baking sheet on wire rack.
- 12Serve slightly warm.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Galette
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 200.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g