Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
No, it doesn't have any plums...it's not supposed to. See Mr. Webster's book for confirmation.
Make and share this Plum Duff recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; add egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add molasses.
- Add sifted dry ingredients alternatively to the batter with the boiling water.
- Add raisins and currants.
- Mix well; pour into a well-greased pudding mold and steam for 90 minutes.
- Serve with any desired pudding sauce.