Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love plums, fresh or canned, we made this last night for dinner and it turned out great.
Make and share this Plum Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Drain plums, reserving syrup.
- Cut plums in half and pit.
- In 2-quart saucepan, combine granulated sugar and cornstarch.
- Add 1/2 cup reserved plum syrup and lemon juice, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in plums.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture starts to boil.
- Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer, set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- With pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in corn syrup.
- Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining in bottom of ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Spread hot plum mixture evenly over crumb crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over plums.
- Bake at 400 degree oven about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold with whipped topping or frozen yogurt, if desired.