1/3 Photos of Plum Crisp
The sweet crunchy topping compliments the tartness of the plums. I serve this warm with vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups sliced plums
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl toss plums, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon together.
- 3Pour into ungreased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 4In a small bowl combine all topping ingredients.
- 5Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- 6Distribute topping mixture evenly over plums (I use my hands for this).
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is crispy and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 121.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g