The sweet crunchy topping compliments the tartness of the plums. I serve this warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl toss plums, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon together.
- Pour into ungreased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine all topping ingredients.
- Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Distribute topping mixture evenly over plums (I use my hands for this).
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is crispy and golden brown.