1/1 Photo of Plum Cordial
Sweet and lethal. A great way to give gifts over the holiday, using the fruit that's in season at the end of summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the plums in a 1 quart glass container, being careful not to crush the fruit.
- 2Add the sugar and the cinnamon stick.
- 3Fill the container with the vodka.
- 4Seal the lid and gently shake the jar, or move it around the counter to distribute the alcohol and sugar evenly.
- 5The sugar will continue to dissolve over time.
- 6Place the cordial in a cool, dark place for 2 months to allow the liquor to be infused with the flavor.
- 7Jump start the process by placing the container on a sunny windowsill for the 1st two weeks.
- 8The fluctuating temperatures of the daytime sun and the cool evenings will speed the flavor infusion.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Cordial
Serving Size: 1 (1416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2112.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 134.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g