1/3 Photos of Plum Conserves
1 hr 5 mins
This is delish on pancakes to a pork roast!Try it as an appetizer by spreading cream cheese on a searving plate the spoon the conserves on top. Serve with your favorite crackers. Top some warmed brie with the conserves. Put it inside a chocolate layer cake. Jar it for a nice gift!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large pot except for pecans.
- 2Bing to a boil stirring till sugar is dissolved.
- 3Cook rapidly almost to the gelling point.
- 4About 15 minutes of a rolling boil while being stirred.
- 5Add pecans cook and stir for 5 more minutes.
- 6Pour into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 7Remove air bubbles.
- 8Adjust the caps.
- 9Process for 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- 10Make sure tops of jar are cover by an inch of water.
- 11Cool at room temperature and store in your cabinet.
- 12Chill after opening.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Conserves
Serving Size: 1 (1868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 112.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g