1/3 Photos of Plum Conserves 2 for Donna
1 hr 20 mins
Just as good as my first Plum Conserves #72413! Great for gift giving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large pot except for pecans.
- 2Bing to a boil stirring till sugar is dissolved.
- 3Cook rapidly almost to the gelling point.
- 4About 15 minutes of a rolling boil while being stirred.
- 5Add walnuts cook and stir for 5 more minutes.
- 6Pour into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 7Remove air bubbles.
- 8Adjust the caps.
- 9Process for 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- 10Make sure tops of jar are cover by an inch of water.
- 11Cool at room temperature and store in your cabinet.
- 12Chill after opening.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Conserves 2 for Donna
Serving Size: 1 (2735 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 153.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 148.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of