Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
THIS IS A 1 2 3 DESSERT and it is so tasty. I found this in a WOMANSDAY MAGAZINE
- 2 lbs ripe black plums, halved pitted,each half cut in 4 wedges (about 8 medium)
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) bag Duncan Hines cinnamon swirl muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Have ready a 2 quart 2 inch- deep baking dish.
- Place dish on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet (to catch drips) Put fruit in baking dish.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoon water; toss gently to mix and coat.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes or until hot and juices bebble.
- Stir biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonsful in 6 evenly spaced mounds on hot fruit.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
- Serve warm.