Recipe by JenPo
Less rich, less fattening, but still very good. Can be used for cherries, apples, pears, and figs as well. This is a good use for not quite ripe plums
- 12 plums, washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, combined with sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the plums in lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- In a nonstick frying pan, heat the butter and add the plums.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar evenly over the plums.
- Cook on low, until al dente.
- Serve at room temperature (preferably with a scoop of ice cream).