Recipe by JustJanS
I'm not much of a dessert cook, but this is foolproof and tastes great.
Top Review by Poker
Jan ~ I am not much on Baking or doing desserts~ I ususlly let my Mom do that !! But; some times I do get in the "MOOD" & I try to find something easy !! I am so glad you gave me this one ! Its was very easy and it was very ~very good and it will be a dessert Mom won't have to make because it on my List know ! Iam gald you took your sisters advice & add it to Zaar!!
- 30 g butter
- 1 (800 g) can plums, halves drained
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 600 ml milk, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a shallow 18x28cm ovenproof dish with butter.
- Place the plum halves, evenly over the base of the dish.
- Place eggs and sugar in a food processor and blend until pale.
- Add the flour and essence and process until smooth.
- Add the milk.
- Process until well mixed.
- Pour the batter over the plums.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven (190°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until the custard is set and golden.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar, cream or ice cream.