Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sweet, spicy and fruity chutney can be used on pork chicken.
Make and share this Plum Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 3784.0 ml plums, pitted and chopped
- 709.77 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml dried cranberries
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml mustard seeds
- 9.85 ml dried ginger
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 709.77 ml vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot.
- Bring to a boil reduce heat.
- Simmer until thick.
- Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Ladle into hot jars, remove air bubbles leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Adjust lids and process 10 minutes in a boiling water canner.
when tasted right out of the jar it was WAY to vinegary, but once poured over pork tenderloin and cooked it was very tasty and a lot of the vinegar flavor dissipated