Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple recipe to tang up your chicken making an everyday meal taste special.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 black plums
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pit and quarter black plums.
- Heat and stir chicken stock, red wine vinegar and brown sugar to combine.
- Place chicken thighs and plums in bottom of baking dish. Pour stock over chicken and plums.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour.