Fresh fruit yummy!! from cooking for diabetics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350f degrees.
- 2Cut the plums in half and ease out the pits.
- 3Peel, core and chop the apple, then peel and slice the banana.
- 4Mix the plums, apple and banana in a saucepan.
- 5Pour in the water, bring to a simmer and cook gently for 15 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
- 6Spoon the fruit mixture into a baking dish.
- 7Level the surface.
- 8Mix the flour, baking powder and raisins in a bowl.
- 9Add the buttermilk or yogurt and mix to a very soft dough.
- 10Transfer the biscuit dough to a lighty floured surface and divide it into 6 to 8 portions, then pat each into a flattish biscuit.
- 11Cover the plum and apple mixture with the biscuits.
- 12Bake the pie for 40 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through.
- 13Serve the pie hot with plain yogurt, or let it sit until cool.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum, Apple and Banana Biscuit Pie
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g