Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a great way to get all those antioxidants!
- 1⁄2 cup plum, stoned and chopped
- 1 cup prune, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄4 cups soymilk, calcium enriched
- 8 large ice cubes
- Blend the plums, prunes, yogurt, butter milk, soy milk and ice cubes in a blender until smooth.
It took a few sips for me to warm up to this smoothie. The plums and prunes didn't totally liquefy, leaving tiny dark flecks / chunks in the final product. It tasted alright, but the texture was a little strange. Still, after a few more sips I got over it and enjoyed this. My daughter (who is 2) liked it as well.