Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A piquant taste explosion posted in response to a recipe request.
Make and share this Plum and Mango Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium plums, pitted (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 medium mango (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, chopped fine (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 -2 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Pit and cut fruit into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix the plums, mango, onion, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, coriander, and salt until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Made this up to experience the combo of plums & mango & I wasn't disappointed ~ THIS SALSA IS WONDERFUL! I find these kinds of salsas great as a dip, but also a nice addition to baked chicken or pork! Thanks for posting! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC cooking game]