1/1 Photo of Plum-Amarettini-Muffins
These muffins are crispy, yet soft with a gorgeous fruity-sweet taste. They are easy to make and sure to impress guests at any occasion due to their special flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Wash the plums and cut them into small cubes. Crush 100g of the amarettinis in a freezer bag until they are very small. Crush the remaining 50g coarsely and put aside.
- 3Mix the small crumbs with flour and baking powder in a big bowl. Add the plums.
- 4In a second bowl mix the eggs, yoghurt, sugar and oil. Add the flour mixture.
- 5Either grease the muffin pan or line it with muffin paper bun cases. Fill in the dough and sprinkle it with the coarse biscuit crumbs.
- 6Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum-Amarettini-Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (883 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: