Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been going Plum Crazy trying to use up the loads of Santa Rosa Plums from my tree and here's a recipe I came up with using the 1 to 3 ratio I like for Agua Fresca. It's good with Club Soda or Seltzer Water too. I don't understand why "Plum" Juice isn't made and only Prune Juice is Hmm...
- 16 -20 ripe plums, to make 2 cups plum pulp
- 1 lemons (optional) or 2 limes, Juice of (optional)
- 6 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular or 2⁄3 cup sugar
- Squeeze plum pulp from skin and pit and puree.
- Stir plum puree with the remaining ingredients and chill.