Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
Moist and chewy. These were adapted from the peanut butter cookies with Hershey's Kisses pressed in. They don't need the chocolate...delicious without!
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave (about 30 seconds).
- Stir together in small dish with milk and vanilla.
- Meanwhile in large bowl combine dry ingredients and cut in soften butter. Use electric mixer or pastry cutter. Blend until 'doughy' and most lumps are gone.
- Add peanut butter mixture to large bowl, blend until well-combined. May still be a little lumpy!
- Roll dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten by pressing lightly with spatula.
- Bake in oven 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes -- Devour!
These cookies did not raise at all and were very greasy. sorry, not very impressed at all.