Pleasant Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave (about 30 seconds).
- Stir together in small dish with milk and vanilla.
- Meanwhile in large bowl combine dry ingredients and cut in soften butter. Use electric mixer or pastry cutter. Blend until 'doughy' and most lumps are gone.
- Add peanut butter mixture to large bowl, blend until well-combined. May still be a little lumpy!
- Roll dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten by pressing lightly with spatula.
- Bake in oven 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes -- Devour!