Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A different twist on Peach Crisp. This is from the back of a Domino Sugar Box
- prepared pastry for single-crust pie (9-inch)
- 2 (21 ounce) cans peach pie filling (aobut 4 2/3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cranberries (thawed if using frozen) or 1⁄4 cup frozen cranberries (thawed if using frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed domino light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons sliced blanched almonds
- Prepare crust: Preheat oven to 375. Line 9-inch pie plate with prepared pastry; trim edges until pastry is even with top edge of pan.
- Prepare filling: Combine filling ingredients in large bowl, tossing gently until well mixed.
- Spread evenly in prepared crust.
- Prepare topping: Combine flour and brown sugar in small bowl.
- Using fork or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in almonds.
- Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.