Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from my home state of Kentucky.It is from the Pleasant Hill Shaker Village Restaurant in Harrodsburg.We have visited there several times and everything is good.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats, uncooked
- Mix together sugar,butte ad corn syrup.
- Fold in eggs and vanilla and stir in oats.
- Pou into pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.