Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Start your own pizzeria! Once again, I can't list red paint as an ingredient, so: red paint
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups cold water
- 1 pinch cornmeal
- glue, 1 squeeze, 1 cup white erasers not orange
- Put salt and 2/3 cup water into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with 2/3 cup water and stir well.
- Add this mixture to the first and knead into a clay. Roll this dough out until it is abot 1/4 inch thick.
- Air dry your crust, checking it periodically.
- You may paint your crust once it's dry. Paint it with a mixture of the red paint, glue, and cornmeal, let dry.
- Cut the erasers into small, flat strips. Mix with some glue that doesn't dry clear.
- Spread this mixture over the pizza, top with any fake toppings you like, and let dry.
Hmm... It doesn't sound edible... It must be like play-doh or something.