Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Playdough is always a favourite for children to play with, especially Aussie children. I remember having playdough as a child. If you have a celiac child it can be a problem when some children tend to taste their "creations". This is gluten free- so not a problem!
- 2 cups rice flour, use the finest grind you can buy
- 4 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup salt
- 3 drops food coloring
- 2 cups water
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture congeals.
- Cool and store in airtight containers.
This came out perfectly! Thanks for the fabulous recipe!