Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For kids play, from Grandmom Nitz (non-toxic, but not for eating!!!)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 ounce food coloring
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 ounces alum
- 4 -5 cups flour
- Add food coloring, oil, salt and alum to boiling water.
- Stir in 4 cups flour and knead.
- Continue adding small amounts of flour and kneading until dough no longer sticks to your hands.
- Store in airtight container.
- Can also add mint or strawberry or other flavoring to give a pleasant smell.