Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is taken from a cookbook published by the Canadian Women's Club of Barbados.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1⁄2-1 ounce grenadine
- 6 ounces fresh orange juice
- 6 ounces pineapple juice, canned OK
- 4 ounces sparkling apple cider
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 4 ounces light rum
- orange slice (to garnish)
- cherries (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except garnishes in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Fill 4 tumblers with ice and divide the punch among them.
- Garnish each drink with an orange slice & a cherry.