Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Created by the Myers Rum Company in the late 1800s.
- 3 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice or 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grenadine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon triple sec
- orange slice
- maraschino cherry
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes.
- Garnish with orange slice and cherry; serve with a straw.
Made this recipe twice this weekend~~~It was AWESOME! Our guests loved it and so did DH, who is strictly a "beer" guy. Thanks for sharing.