Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just love Paula Deen! She has a great outlook on life, a wonderful sense of humor, and she is from the South!! :D Here is another of her recipes - "A delicious breakfast dish, very easily prepared and quick to cook. It is something like Yorkshire pudding."
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Beat the eggs well, then add the flour and salt and beat again.
- Slowly add the milk, then the oil, beating constantly.
- Butter an 8-inch cast iron skillet generously and pour in the batter.
- Bake for about 20 min, or until the cake is puffed and brown at the edges.
- Cut the cake in wedges and serve it with warm applesauce and brown sugar.