Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by FruitLoop
These were so wonderful. The sauce was perfectly sweet/tangy. The ribs were juicy and delicious. The meat fell off the bone. A very easy recipe to follow. My DH who is a rib fanatic, gave these an inthusiastic thumbs up. Thanks Nurse Di!! Your recipes are the best :)
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 lbs spareribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place meaty side down in a large shallow baking pan.
- Bake uncovered, at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Drain off excess drippings.
- Reduce heat to 350.
- Turn ribs over, and bake an additional 50-60 minutes.
- Brush ribs with sauce during the last 15 minutes of cooking.