Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half or 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 pinch nutmeg (for garnish)
- In a blender or cocktail shaker, combine half-and-half, sugar, vanilla, and brandy Blend or shake vigorously.
- Pour into a glass packed with crushed ice.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg (if desired).
This is definitely an after dinner drink! I can also in vision this drink blended with ice to make a frozen Plantation Milk Punch. Good thing I wanted to have this after I got my housework done! LOL (I only made a half of drink since it was so rich.)