Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Paula Deen & Friends Cookbook" that I received in the August 09 Cookbook Swap. Delicious and refreshing!
- 7 tea bags
- 12 mint leaves
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice
- Pour 4 cups boiling water over the tea bags, mint, and sugar in a pitcher. Steep for 30 minutes. Remove the tea bags, squeezing out excess liquid. Remove the mint.
- Prepare the lemonade according to the instructions and add to the tea.
- Add the pineapple juice and stir. Serve over ice.
DH made this tea the other day and it was so good. He used our iced tea maker and layered the mint leaves on top of the tea bags. Next time I think I would like to try it with a bit less sugar but still a very nice tasting tea. Made and reviewed for the Iron Chef tag game.