Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe was in a church newsletter, I'm posting here to save it. I have not tried this yet, but it sounds refreshing! Thanks to Elaine. I'm guessing on # of servings, we drink big glasses of iced tea...
- Pour 4 cups boiling water over tea bags, mint, and sugar in a pitcher.
- Steep for 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint.
- Add prepared lemonade to tea.
- Add pineapple juice and stir.
- Refrigerate and serve over ice.
Made for the Summer Comfort Cafe. I used 2 tetley teabags and 2 mint tea bags and it turned out delicious! I also had to use pink lemonade because thats what I hand in the freezer.Turned a lovely colour and delicious flavour.