Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe was in a church newsletter, I'm posting here to save it. I have not tried this yet, but it sounds refreshing! Thanks to Elaine. I'm guessing on # of servings, we drink big glasses of iced tea...
- 2 family-size tea bags, like luzianne
- 4 cups boiling water
- 12 mint leaves (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or 3/4 cup Splenda)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, prepared according to directions on the can
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice
- Pour 4 cups boiling water over tea bags, mint, and sugar in a pitcher.
- Steep for 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint.
- Add prepared lemonade to tea.
- Add pineapple juice and stir.
- Refrigerate and serve over ice.
Made for the Summer Comfort Cafe. I used 2 tetley teabags and 2 mint tea bags and it turned out delicious! I also had to use pink lemonade because thats what I hand in the freezer.Turned a lovely colour and delicious flavour.