1/2 Photos of Plantation Iced Tea
Donna Matthews's Note:
When I was a kid in Ohio, my mother kept mint growing under a dripping hose bib. On those icky, sticky, hot and humid summer days, I fondly remember cold glasses of this refreshing iced tea with its hint of mint, orange and lemon juices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 1 quart water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Turn off heat and steep tea bags and mint in hot water for 15 minutes or more.
- 3Remove tea bags and mint and discard.
- 4Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- 5Add orange and lemon juices.
- 6Add enough water/ ice to make 4 quarts.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plantation Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: