Recipe by Donna Matthews
When I was a kid in Ohio, my mother kept mint growing under a dripping hose bib. On those icky, sticky, hot and humid summer days, I fondly remember cold glasses of this refreshing iced tea with its hint of mint, orange and lemon juices.
Top Review by yamakarasu
I had a bunch of limes and used those instead of lemon and this iced tea is just delicious and so refreshing. I like that the tea flavours are still strong, and it's nice and citrusy while not being too sweet. The mint is a nice touch. This is perfect for the hot weather outside. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 1 quart water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and steep tea bags and mint in hot water for 15 minutes or more.
- Remove tea bags and mint and discard.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Add orange and lemon juices.
- Add enough water/ ice to make 4 quarts.