Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like iced coffee or coffee ice cream and CHOCOLATE, this is the punch to make. It reminds me of Coffee Coolata from Dunkin' Donuts.
- 1 quart chocolate milk
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream or 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream or 1⁄2 gallon coffee ice cream, cubed and softened
- 2 quarts strong coffee, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- ground nutmeg (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a punch bowl and stir until ice cream melts.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.
this was soooo good thank u for sharing this with us!
This was delicious...Made it with Decaf Coffee for a baby shower (so that momma could have some;). It was wonderful. I even had several requests for the recipe. Thanks for posting!
This was delicious! I made it using lowfat chocolate milk, Dreyer's Slow-churned vanilla ice cream, instant espresso, and whipped cream. It sure went down easily in the heat wave we were having! Thanks so much for sharing, Karen! Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.