Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is an easy beef hash, made with leftover beef, potatoes, and vegetables, along with seasonings.
- 3 cups cooked beef, coarsely chopped (use leftover pot roast, oven roast, corned beef, etc.)
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth (*)
- *If you have a cup or so of leftover gravy, use gravy with water or broth to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Combine all ingredients and pack into a well-greased shallow baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and brown under broiler.
I made this for last night's dinner. I used Dijon mustard in place of the dry mustard and I think that next time I'll use fresh garlic. Very tasty. A great way of using up left over pot roast.
Great recipe for leftover beef, easy to make and delicious.