Recipe by Mexi-Rosie
This is a Panamenian recipe by a TV Gourmet Chef from that country--Cuquita Arias.
- 4 flattened boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 ripe plantains
- 50 g grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper Slice bananas thinly and fry the slices in cooking oil untl golden brown.
- Drain excess grease.
- When plantains are warm, mash them together with the cheese and the butter.
- Fill the breast flattened cutlets with this mix, make rolls and seal edges with toothpicks or your preferred method.
- Fry in hot oil on both sides and then place them in medium heat oven for 10 minutes.