Recipe by Andre'
The best breakfast dish you'll ever get your hands on. It's simple to make and tastes real good. It's one of those meals you can grab on the go or even use for lunch or a snack. You can even jazz up the dish by adding your best topping like pancake syrup.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion (optional)
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons water or 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 big plantains, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pot/skillet for frying the fritters.
- Combine all the batter mixture together and whisk until well blended.
- (Slice plantains to your desire. I slice my plantains round, similar to potato chips--just be careful not to do them too thin).
- Dip plantains into the batter, allow the extra mixture to run off. Fry until each side is golden brown.