Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another one from "What's For Dinner?" These are really good potatoes. My kids love them. I have used the purple variety of potatoes for these and my kids loved them! Of course, anything made a different color is cool to kids! Enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 large baking potatoes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Scrub potatoes well.
- Cut, lengthwise into 3/8 inch thick slices.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Into a large rimmed baking sheet, such as a jelly roll pan, spread the oil.
- Place potato slices in a single layer and turn each one to coat with the oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Bake until tender yet crisp. About 20 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese and bake about 3 more minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve right away!
- These are really good with burgers!
Very yummy. I went ahead and topped them like a potato skin (cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions) and served with sour cream. Delicious, and much easier than scooping out potatoes for the traditional version. Thanks for the recipe!