Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Always asked for the recipe Sausage English Muffins. The best and fastest breakfast EVER....or slice 'em up or use baguettes for appetizers.. freezes great. Try it...you won't be sorry!!!
- 2 (6 count) packages English muffins (Bay's recommended)
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage (regular)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (6 ounce) jars old English cheese (or 12 oz. Velveeta)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Melt butter and Old English cheese together. Mix in cayenne pepper and garlic salt. Add and mix in drained sausage. Split muffins and spread with mixture. Place in the freezer on sheet until slightly frozen. Bag and use as needed. Bake 10-15 minutes at 350.